Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Anybody switch from Maxi Grow To Masteblend? Is it as good as Maxi Grow?

I'm having trouble finding my 18LB container of Maxi Grow. I found it online for $25 more than it usually is. All local stores are sold out. I have heard good things about Masterblend and am considering switching. If you have experience with Masterblend I would greatly appreciate your opinion on the quality of their product.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/anybody-switch-from-maxi-grow-to-masteblend-is-it-as-good-as-maxi-grow.1029873/

Popular posts from this blog