Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Roots now growing in DWC

So I had 80 clones in rockwool two weeks ago. They all were really wet and wouldnt dry out fast enough so someone on here suggested removing most of the rockwool.
So I did that and two days later I hat brown slime algae. I added H2O2 with no success and then beneficial tea with more success. The slime is gone but my roots just dont want to grow. They are dying pretty fast, about half is already gone. I dont know wtf to do.

My res temp is 71F
90L
With three air stones (about 12W power)...

Roots now growing in DWC


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/roots-now-growing-in-dwc.1026656/

Popular posts from this blog