Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Medium change.

I'm currently DWC in pots I melted lined into for net pots. Works great till mid flower then they start tipping. I've got a 6" Grodan cube I was considering plopping her into, problem is I'm still learning and haven't used one before. I've read where they can be too wet yet they can also be used for a constant drip system. Anyone care to clarify? And what do I need to do to get it ready? I've got bucket, air pump, line, air stone, net lid, and a pump for a constant drip system.
My current...

Medium change.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/medium-change.1028001/

Popular posts from this blog