Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aeroponics to soil

I've been testing a lot of new things when it to my years of growing, I'm mostly a outdoors grow in the sun kind of guy but my next grow I want to try something different.

I want to start of my plants in a aeroponic system months before I sow outside in order to get a big rooting system from it then throw it in a big pot, then slowly train it to the outdoors conditioning before throwing it in the soil.

I'm wondering if this is possible at all, I have seen and heard of people doing it for...

Aeroponics to soil


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/aeroponics-to-soil.1028184/

Popular posts from this blog