Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

1oz+ per plant SoG, doable?

Hi folks,

What would it take to yield 1oz+ per plant in a zero-veg clone-fed SoG? 4 plants per sq ft.

Clones get a decent set of roots and go directly into the flowering room under 12/12.

So far yields have been kinda dissappointing, but the plants look very healthy so I don't think I'm messing up the growing...

I am looking into different genetics, get a higher yielding strains. But I want to know if there is anything else I can do to achieve this, or am I being unrealistic?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/1oz-per-plant-sog-doable.237806/

Popular posts from this blog