Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Want to Transition into Sterile Hydroponics. Flood and Drain. Need Guidance.

So Ive always used beneficial bacteria in my hydro flood and drain setup these past few years. But I want to keep costs as low as possible. I use Great White/Mykos WP/Hydroguard and they work well but the cost gets up there real quick with all the 70gal reservoirs I have.

Ive used h2o2 in the past but pouring it in my rez every 2 days is too much work for me honestly. I want something thatll do the job for a week til the next dose.

Ive read about pool shock on these forums and bleach and...

Want to Transition into Sterile Hydroponics. Flood and Drain. Need Guidance.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/want-to-transition-into-sterile-hydroponics-flood-and-drain-need-guidance.1024512/

Popular posts from this blog