Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Strange pH problem in flowering stage, changing to tap water from RO

Hi all

My first grow ever, I have a 9 week old autoflower in DWC in its flowering stage and I have been using RO water with added Calmag and Flora Trio nutrients its whole life (around 1/3 of the recommended dosage), no issues. Around 2 weeks ago I started getting sudden pH drops, it would go from 6.2 to 4.8 every 24 hours, yet the plant was growing nicely still. I ruled out Pythium and Algae, I did a res change twice and adjusted nutrients to no avail, the pH kept dropping, whilst still...

Strange pH problem in flowering stage, changing to tap water from RO


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/strange-ph-problem-in-flowering-stage-changing-to-tap-water-from-ro.1025757/

Popular posts from this blog