Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Seeds in buds

I’m almost in my 6th week of flower and I started noticing seeds in some of the buds . It’s only a few plants. I check the plants everyday I have seen no bananas or pollen sacs. Any help of why this is happening would be great. Could outside air have pollinated them? Or some other outside source? Or can that plant be put under to much stress to cause this?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/seeds-in-buds.1023055/

Popular posts from this blog