Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Reservoir question?

Hello so I built my own RDWC this is my second build, for some reason I have to keep filling my reservoir every two to three days I was wondering if there is a way to add more water to reservoir without it going to the rest of my buckets and killing my plants and flooding my system?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/reservoir-question.1023526/

Popular posts from this blog