Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Question about rockwool

My last grow I used 6x6x6 inch rockwool cubes for a heavy sativa grow, and was getting so much root growth from the bottom. Is this normal, or bad? Should I go for the 8x8x8 inch rock wool cubes this time? My only concern with those are that the hole doesn’t come precut. But I figure the positive would be a bigger medium would equate to a bigger plant and bigger yield? Has anyone else experienced this?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/question-about-rockwool.1024781/

Popular posts from this blog