Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need H2O2 info for using in my aero cloner.

Im setting up my 8 site daisy cloner after about a year of sitting around. The problem I had before was that my clones would look picture perfect while in the cloner but they would not grow roots. It seemed to take forever. I used hygrozyme, drop of superthrive and clonex cloning solution in the reservoir until roots show and the directions say to add a dose of bloom formula. But I kept getting white slime growing in the pump and res and would coat the stems of my cuttings.
The thing is I...

Need H2O2 info for using in my aero cloner.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/need-h2o2-info-for-using-in-my-aero-cloner.232738/

Popular posts from this blog