Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need Experienced Advice

I'm sure these questions get asked a lot, but I've already spent hours searching threads and finding only part of what I'm looking for.
I appreciate your time

I'm currently remodeling my modest 13' x 6' grow room. It was walled off into a separate veg (with 1- 400w MH) and flower rooms (3- 400w HPS) and just wasn't enough flower space. So it's been opened into one flower room. I'll clone and veg in another room
I typically have to grow in the fall/winter/spring, when outside temps are...

Need Experienced Advice


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/need-experienced-advice.1025437/

Popular posts from this blog