Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Greenleaf Megacrop + additives! How do you use yours?

So I am running low on my GH trio 3-part and decided to give greenleaf nutrients line-up. I decided to buy the megacrop and some additives they sell. I went with----

Megacrop v3 9-6-17
bud explosion PK boost 0-33-37
Sea-K kelp extract 0-0-15
Sweet candy 0-17-28 "carboload+plant enhancer"(pkboost?)

more info on here https://greenleafnutrients.com/shop/

I wanted to start a thread, so I could get a little feel of how to use these together. Even if you just use megacrop alone...

Greenleaf Megacrop + additives! How do you use yours?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/greenleaf-megacrop-additives-how-do-you-use-yours.1023047/

Popular posts from this blog