Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

First try (and hard fail) at hydro dwc

I thought this would be plug and play...it clearly isn't.

It seems I burned my plant, it's got a pH lockout and I have to adjust the pH all the damn time since it rises for no descernable reason.

I clearly have zero idea what I'm doing Nd I should probably have stayed growing in soil.

I don't have anything that can read ppm but I do have a pH tester and a seperate pH testing kit . I'm concerned I've already lost this plant and I'm about to put it in soil to try to save it.

If some kind...

First try (and hard fail) at hydro dwc


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/first-try-and-hard-fail-at-hydro-dwc.1022874/

Popular posts from this blog

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work ! 

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette