Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

EC rising, pH dropping. I know it's not feeding properly; what do I do?

(DWC, Photoperiod)

My plants look bad, most of the sugar leaf is yellow except for around the bud sites. 28 days into flower i STARTED to see the most problems, then I went away for 3 days and came back to a nightmare. Looks like it’s still holding up a week later at day 35 but it’s lost it’s smell considerably... I also noticed the EC rising and pH dropping, apparently this means it’s not taking nutrients. The res was considerably dirty with roots floating around, I did a full day flush at...

EC rising, pH dropping. I know it's not feeding properly; what do I do?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/ec-rising-ph-dropping-i-know-its-not-feeding-properly-what-do-i-do.1024165/

Popular posts from this blog