Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Considering hydroponics for my second grow

So I feel as if I've done fairly well in soil and sure have learned a lot on my first grow (I'll post a pic also). I'm really considering hydroponics, but a bit overwhelmed by all the choices. What system do you use and why? How's the maintenance? What necessary or unnecessary things have you found to go with it? Any advice you wish you would have known or product suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have a 5 x 5 gorilla shorty grow tent (with the extension on its 68...

Considering hydroponics for my second grow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/considering-hydroponics-for-my-second-grow.1023713/

Popular posts from this blog