Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Beneficial Bacteria - HELP please

I have an RDWC setup and trying to ensure I have the correct / most efficient supplements for a healthy root zone and prevent root rot.

Currently using:
GH Micro, Gro, Bloom
GH CaliMagic
GH Rapid Start

Need some help choosing a bennie - also should I be using a beneficial fungi as well or can I get away with just a bennie?

I hear this is the best
Botanicare Hydroguard


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/beneficial-bacteria-help-please.1024263/

Popular posts from this blog