Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Any Suggestions for inline filters for and aero system?

I have a 50 micron filter at the intake and a 200 mesh spin down filter inline. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a small easily cleanable inline filter that I could splice in after the spin-down filter and before the pump? By the way the Aqua Tec pumps I bought are great. I could not believe the time their tech advisor spent on the phone with me, they have literally hundreds of combinations of options, and Bill did a great job spec ing my pumps out. Had to order them from a...

Any Suggestions for inline filters for and aero system?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/any-suggestions-for-inline-filters-for-and-aero-system.1023513/

Popular posts from this blog