Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Vertical NFT room build, couple of questions

My fellow growers!



Since vertical growing in my country is not that populair I descided to ask my questions on this forum, I hope you guys can help me out.
I drawed the room design down, with numbers matching my questions, I hope this is clear enough. I have quite some experience with indoor growing on dirt, but want to make a switch to hydro. I love the way NFT works so I descided to start working with that. I am able to read the plants through EC and Ph so I think I will be fine. Also I...

Vertical NFT room build, couple of questions


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/vertical-nft-room-build-couple-of-questions.1019725/

Popular posts from this blog