Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Top feed water times?

Hey guys,
I've done a few indoor grows quite a few years ago and recently the bug bit to get back into it. I've got a Growlush "System 100" which is essentially a recirculating top feed system with the pots sitting on top of the reservoir.
I know from experience that eventually the roots will make their way out of the clay balls at the top and down into the reservoir, turning it into a DWC, but the pots holding the plants also hold quite a lot of clay balls, so I'm not exactly sure how I...

Top feed water times?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/top-feed-water-times.1019294/

Popular posts from this blog