Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Resoivoir acidic because high ppm?

Greetings hydroponic people. Wondering if or to what degree this phenomenon is true and why. Can't remember where but saw the advice that "burning" plant with high ppm would cause ph drop. In my case I'm dumb enough to come across that advice before ruling out the obvious root rot which I knew I had from two plants sharing res and me accidentally killing one trying to somehow transfer despite (you get the point I'm a noob)... If this idea holds true, if you're say 250ppm over somehow, can...

Resoivoir acidic because high ppm?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/resoivoir-acidic-because-high-ppm.1021240/

Popular posts from this blog