Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Reliability and Value of Chillers

I've been looking into maybe getting a chiller as I prepare for an RDWC run with ~100 gallons. I found a 1/4 HP, or maybe 1/3 HP (seller says it's a DBM-250, but also says 1/4 HP, so IDK) Arctica chiller on CL for $350, but I have no way of knowing what this thing is worth. I see that 'new' it goes for over $800, but I don't know how much this unit has been used, and is this brand known for reliable units working for 5, 10+ years. What's this thing worth, and can anyone point me in the...

Reliability and Value of Chillers


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/reliability-and-value-of-chillers.1022247/

Popular posts from this blog