Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC 2 site tote with controller. Which waterfall method works better?

Hello fellow RIU. I'm looking for opinions on which waterfall displacement is best. Currently building a 2 tote RDWC with a controller and water reservoir. I have to some videos hoping you can help me decide on the choices. With one of these methods, do I need an air pump to supplement as well? Would it increase my yields with air pump?

Waterfall methods

Link to bucket design


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/rdwc-2-site-tote-with-controller-which-waterfall-method-works-better.1020349/

Popular posts from this blog