Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need help with drip system

Hey everyone , thanks in advance for the help .
here’s my issue.
I have 2 4x4 tables with 169 3.5x3.5 square pots on each table Filled with clay pebbles
I have a 1700gph pump . 1/2” maim tubing running from pump to 6 1/2 tubes running the length of table . With 29 1/4” drip lines on each 1/2” pipe .
I’d like to run the lines open with no emitters or droppers to not have to deal with clogs when the table is full .
the issue is I don’t have enough pressure to get the water to flow from all...

Need help with drip system


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/need-help-with-drip-system.1022067/

Popular posts from this blog