Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Jiffy Hydro Pot

Hi y'all, I'm normally an organic soil grower but last xmas I was given a Jiffy Hydro pot.

6000198570529.jpg

I have this baby mutation plant that I didn't really care about so I figured I'd try the pot out.

Instructions said "attach hose to air pump, place in pot. Fill with water to third line...bla BLA bla..."

So I should clearly state that I have absolutely zero idea what the fuck I'm doing.

I followed the instructions, washed the soil off of baby mutey and put him...

Jiffy Hydro Pot


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/jiffy-hydro-pot.1021635/

Popular posts from this blog