Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

I Need to Mix Expanded Clay & Coco Croutons in DWC netpots, any thoughts or experience with this?

So I just made a new DWC system that I'm really excited to run and I've found myself in a predicament. Out here in Hawaii it's very difficult to get expanded clay on this particular island and I've only managed to find a small bag so far. There is a small grow shop here but they are 3 weeks out in getting any more and online is a similar wait time. So I do have a big bag of coco croutons and a 20lb bag of expanded clay. Between the two I think I can get the volume I need and I am ready to...

I Need to Mix Expanded Clay & Coco Croutons in DWC netpots, any thoughts or experience with this?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/i-need-to-mix-expanded-clay-coco-croutons-in-dwc-netpots-any-thoughts-or-experience-with-this.1022184/

Popular posts from this blog