Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

HPA Nutrient Suggestion and Schedules

Hey All, New here, and to growing cannabis... and to aeroponics, but i'm having a blast. My first set-up is working pretty well - I've got what I would say is a typical set-up (Aquatec, accumulator, Tefen Nozzles, Cycle Timer...) and have been using advanced nutrients pH perfect Bloom, Micro, and Grow, along with some CalMag. Its working well, but in the future I''m hoping to simplify / economize my nutrients. I like the idea of using a water soluble nutrient (Like Jacks, or MaxiBloom) but...

HPA Nutrient Suggestion and Schedules


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/hpa-nutrient-suggestion-and-schedules.1018868/

Popular posts from this blog