Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Cloning nutrients

Hey Hydro team,

I have been having some serious trouble cloning recently, and it has led me to experiment with a few different cloners. I use rockwool by default, but recently built an areoponic cloner (H2O2, no nutes) with 1/30 success rate. My rockwool cloning is not much better, I attempt to follow ALBFUC method (no nutes H2O2), I can get 50% to survive 2 weeks, with no roots showing, out of desperation I place them in hydrogton in a flood table (~1 EC) and then they start growing roots...

Cloning nutrients


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/cloning-nutrients.1020974/

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !