Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cloning nutrients

Hey Hydro team,

I have been having some serious trouble cloning recently, and it has led me to experiment with a few different cloners. I use rockwool by default, but recently built an areoponic cloner (H2O2, no nutes) with 1/30 success rate. My rockwool cloning is not much better, I attempt to follow ALBFUC method (no nutes H2O2), I can get 50% to survive 2 weeks, with no roots showing, out of desperation I place them in hydrogton in a flood table (~1 EC) and then they start growing roots...

Cloning nutrients


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/cloning-nutrients.1020974/

Popular posts from this blog