Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Seedling not Growing

So, I transferred a seedling into my DWC about a week and a half ago. Since then, the veins have developed a slight purple colour, the leaves have been drooping like crazy, the bottom leaves have turned yellow and, most importantly, the thing hasn't grown at all. I mean...not even the hint of a new leaf. What you see in the picture is the same as it looked when I transplanted it.

I've grown two plants in here (Lost one to root rot in the flowering stage and lost the other to pests. Both...

Seedling not Growing


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/seedling-not-growing.1011152/

Popular posts from this blog