Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Order to add nutrients - say wha???

OK so I have been seeing people say that things need to be added in a certain way. Instructions also say which order to add things in. My gut is telling me bullshit. I don't believe that any kind of major chemical reactions are going on that would require things be added in a certain order. It reminds me of one of Hempy's friend who did an old tutorial of him mixing Nutes and he dumped them all into a bucket before adding water. Everybody knows you're not supposed to do that either but he...

Order to add nutrients - say wha???


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/order-to-add-nutrients-say-wha.1018789/

Popular posts from this blog