Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need help with my aero cloner!

I'm running a homemade tote with a 400gph pump and red 360 ez sprayers, using 10 gal of RO water with 150ml clonex and a teaspoon of pond zyme. My water temps are usually around 70f, ambient air temps are around the same and I try to keep the tent RH around 65%. I have the pump turning on for 30 sec then off for 10 mins.

I have no problems when I place rooted seedlings in the cloner, they will grow just fine. But when I tried clones I was unsuccessful. I tried cloning some alaskan...

Need help with my aero cloner!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/need-help-with-my-aero-cloner.1017809/

Popular posts from this blog