Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

is this light burn ?

So i am experimenting with my LED lights and i think i might of given my plants a little light burn.
I am using fluence spydr 2p with dimmer.
initially it was about 20" from the top of the plants and dimmed down to 30% which was using about 213 watts each light ( i have 2 of them in a 4x8 tent )
Decided to increase the lights to 40% and this is what happened( see pics ) on a few of the clones. They have been in my RDWC for 12 days.
I did a ton of research and i came up with light burn...

is this light burn ?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/is-this-light-burn.1004264/

Popular posts from this blog