Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How often to water seedling in rockwool and when to transplant

Hello everyone!
I just planted seeds in Rockwool cubes and I’m wondering how often I should be watering them I started already getting some seeds sprouted after three days under the humidity dome. For the ones I germinated, there are some leaves coming out but I’m not sure how often and how to water them.

1) Should I spray ph-ed water or pour water on the tray and what criteria to decide how much? My rockwool cubes are still fairly humid so I wouldn’t be tempted to soak them again but...

How often to water seedling in rockwool and when to transplant


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/how-often-to-water-seedling-in-rockwool-and-when-to-transplant.1018613/

Popular posts from this blog