Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Stinky murky white water only when added nutrients

I get a stinky foot or old mop smell by the second day in my diy dwc bucket . This is her 9th day she looks healthy in my eyes this is my first time doing dwc I get a ppm meter this friday I am using flora series as well as ph down with tap water i got a bottle of ice to keep the temperature down just incase . What's going on and if I keep changing water everyday it's going to be a hassle but if it's still gonna be good bud I will stick to it and make sure to clean everything maybe buy a...

Stinky murky white water only when added nutrients

Popular posts from this blog