Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

So, let's say I wanted to make my own calcium magnesium supplements...

I've got some Calimagic on the way, so I'm covered in the short term. But I have a ton of crushed oyster shell and coral, which is super high in calcium, guaranteed to be at least like 33% calcium. So let's say I were to take some distilled or RO water. Dump some of the crushed shells in there, then measure the water with a TDS (total dissolved solids, but I think all know that) meter. What is the level of TDS I should let the water hit before I remove the water, put it in a new...

So, let's say I wanted to make my own calcium magnesium supplements...


April 09, 2020 at 03:44AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog