Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Root rot

My first try at DWC bubble, 2nd water change out and I have root rot. Using Hydroguard from beginning. Cleaned everything with HP, was mostly sterile environment. Two pumps and three air stones. Lined tub with black neoprene, using neoprene net cup covers, no light issues I can see. Any ideas? Do I have to start over? Can I cut the root rot off? Can I add more hydroguard over suggested dosages? Should I spray HP on the roots?
Help! Thank you, JimC


April 01, 2020 at 01:46PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !