Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Root rot

My first try at DWC bubble, 2nd water change out and I have root rot. Using Hydroguard from beginning. Cleaned everything with HP, was mostly sterile environment. Two pumps and three air stones. Lined tub with black neoprene, using neoprene net cup covers, no light issues I can see. Any ideas? Do I have to start over? Can I cut the root rot off? Can I add more hydroguard over suggested dosages? Should I spray HP on the roots?
Help! Thank you, JimC


April 01, 2020 at 01:46PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog