Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Rockwool w/ Coco Mat; Thickness?

I usually run straight rockwool and by the time roots come out of the blocks there is enough shade that they grow everywhere in my tray. However I want to put a mat in the tray and see if this results in better root growth. I will use 4x4 paragro blocks and wonder what thickness would work well?


April 08, 2020 at 07:30PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !