Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Quick question on PPM

Okay, so my TDS meter showed up today and I did a quick test of my nutrient mix. It showed a PPM of 254 (which I assume works out to .508 EC?). Now, I had a chart that said the recommended 200-400 for the first week (I'm still in seedling stage).

My question is, do I measure the water, "pre-nutrient" then add the nutrients until the readings equal the 200-400, or do I get the base number and add 200-400 to it? (So, if the starting water was 100, do I still shoot for 200-400 or am I now...

Quick question on PPM


April 01, 2020 at 04:59PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !