Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

ppm 500 700 setting...

I use house and gardens nutrients and was told to use the 700 scale setting on my meter (bluelab). I have a separate ec meter as well that I assume is set at 500... because when I set my bluelab to 500 I get the same readings as the other cheapy ppm meter, but ppm readings will change when I set it to 700. I am just curious though to why h&g's use 700 setting? Isn't ppm just ppm.. why would you have to use a different setting? Isn't it just reading how many parts per million in the...

ppm 500 700 setting...


April 22, 2020 at 09:27AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog