Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Nylon stockings for RDWC pipe filters

I just fished out a bunch of roots in the pipes, as well as the return tube. It was fairly easy, but I do want to avoid it from happening again.

I use panty hose/nylon stockings for air filters. I stretch them over ducting, and they work great at keeping stuff out. So, I think I'm going to try stretching one over the two 2" bulkhead return pipes. Can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

Opinions?


April 18, 2020 at 02:08AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !