Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nylon stockings for RDWC pipe filters

I just fished out a bunch of roots in the pipes, as well as the return tube. It was fairly easy, but I do want to avoid it from happening again.

I use panty hose/nylon stockings for air filters. I stretch them over ducting, and they work great at keeping stuff out. So, I think I'm going to try stretching one over the two 2" bulkhead return pipes. Can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

Opinions?


April 18, 2020 at 02:08AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog