Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Ice probe chiller

So I purchased a ice probe for my veg'ing unit. I'm impressed at its cooling capability. There's not a lot of info out their on these . So I wanna give y'all a bit of Info, one thing is, while they do make a controller, you don't need it to run the unit, in the photos on amazon, they don't show a plug, but it does come with one. I haven't been able to see how cold it will make my resivoir but the probe it's self got ice cold,so I would imagine that in an insulated res it should be able to...

Ice probe chiller


April 18, 2020 at 11:53PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !