Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Good, affordable PH tester?

I've been using the pH solution from my API aquarium pH test kit, but its a pain having to draw water, use drips, etc. every time, and it doesn't seem to measure below 7, and I know cannabis in a water solution prefers closer to 5.5. Can anyone recommend a good, or at least descent, pH tester that won't break the bank? What about this one...

Good, affordable PH tester?


April 05, 2020 at 01:08AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !