Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Easiest / Lowest Maintenance Hydro Setup

I'm about to set up a new grow, this will be my first time, I've been reading here for months and would love your advice on what would be the easiest system to maintain? I will be doing this at a rented house so don't want to be going in and out everyday. Would love to be able to set something up that is automated as much as possible so i could visit maybe once a week. I will DIY the whole thing.

Options I've considered so far.

1.) 6" Rockwool cubes with top feed system and run to waste...

Easiest / Lowest Maintenance Hydro Setup


April 07, 2020 at 04:22AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !