Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

DWC Nutrients Help

Hi, I am currently looking into starting a DWC grow but have only ever grown in soil and was wondering what nutrients I need. I'm looking for good yield obviously but don't wish to spend a lot and this will only be for 1/2 plants so large quantities aren't necessary.

I have been looking at the plant magic nutrients online and their "ultimate guide" however there were about 10 different nutrients listed all for different times etc and I wanted to know if I really need all of them or if...

DWC Nutrients Help


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/dwc-nutrients-help.1014654/

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !