Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

DWC Nute change question Technaflora line

So usually I change the rez (DWC) on avg about every 12 days. What are the effects if you let the rez change go into the 12-15 day range?? For example say I am running a 60 day strain. So say I change the rez out on day 38 and let the nutes run til day 53 and then I flush from days 53 to 60 and chop on day 60... Is it ok to run the same nutes without a rez change days 38 to day 53??


April 11, 2020 at 07:25AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !