Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Can Rockwool cubes be planted in soil?

Ive tried several times to get clones to root in soil but for the 10 times i have tried none of them have rooted. I cut at a 45' angle then stick in water, cut about an inch up, dip in cloning solution then into soil. I heard rock-wool cubes work well so I bought some 2x2x2 cubes to use for cloning. Is it possible to plant the rock-wool cubes into soil once the clones root? I dont want the rock-wool to stay too moist while under the soil and cause root-rot. Should i cut the cubes in half so...

Can Rockwool cubes be planted in soil?


April 11, 2020 at 06:29PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !