Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

pH and EC both dropping

One of my plant has been gulping down nutrients (water changing from red to clear). The EC dropped from 1.0 to below .8 pretty much over 24 hours. pH dropped from about 6.0 to 5.4 in the same time. She is under a 300W LED inside a 2 gal bucket that I replace about every two days (filled to approx 1.5 gal of liquid) and is 23 days old (above ground). I am currently on my "transition" nute schedule for the Flora Trio with 2.5/2.5/2.5 mL/gal for Gro/Micro/Bloom, respectively. I was planning on...

pH and EC both dropping


March 31, 2020 at 03:59PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !