Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nutrient amounts: Mixing for soil vs. hydro

Okay, so...I have a small container of 20/20/20 powder that I want to mix for hydro. The direction on the side say: 2tsp per gallon (or whatever the measurement), but that is for watering over soil. My question is, do I use the same strength for DWC hydro solution or do I use less nutrients because the roots are going to be sitting right in it?


March 10, 2020 at 06:09PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog