Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Noob Attempting Hydro. Need advice!

Okay so...I bought a bucket, an air stone (with pump) and a lid with the mesh cup. I filled the bucket with the water/nutrient solution and added mesh with clay pebbles and put in my seedling. a month later, I have a beautiful plant.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that the new leaves were coming in lemon yellow. I figured it was a Nitrogen deficiency but didn't think much of it as, the lower leaves were still fine and the new ones eventually greened up (from the veins out). Then, one...

Noob Attempting Hydro. Need advice!


March 07, 2020 at 11:09PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog