Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help with brown/yellow leaves on baby, please.

Below is a pic of my relatively young plant. It is growing in a rockwool (where I sprouted it) in a hydroponic type set up, in a net cup in a enclosed container with a bubbler. Originally I used spring water, but not too long ago I switched to using old fish tank water, I figured since it had lots of nitrates it would be good for it. And it seems to be great, for awhile. But now you can see it has some issues in the picture. So yesterday I poured out the water and put spring water back in...

Help with brown/yellow leaves on baby, please.


April 01, 2020 at 05:58AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog